Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wheel S7: Holiday Novelties

Today for Nail Wheel Wednesday, I've got a bunch of snowmen plus some Halloween polishes that were also in the holiday drawer. Some of the snowmen are from earlier generations, before they got all fancy and put on top hats.



(the glitters have topcoat in addition to the coats noted below)

1. Snowman unnamed transluscent glitter (3 coats)
2. Snowman unnamed green/gold glitter (2)
3. Snowman unnamed green foil (3)
4. Snowman unnamed red/green glitter (3)
5. Snowman unnamed red glitter (3)
6. Snowman unnamed multi glitter (3)
7. Snowman unnamed silver shimmer with glitter (3)
8. Snowman unnamed purple/rose glitter (3)
9. Snowman unnamed fuchsia glitter (3)
10. Snowman unnamed purple/blue glitter (3)
11. Snowman unnamed transluscent glitter (3)
12. Snowman unnamed pearl (3)
13. Snowman unnamed ice blue shimmer with glitter (2)
14. Snowman unnamed pearl blue (3)
15. Nightmare Before Christmas unnamed purple shimmer (2)
16. Nightmare Before Christmas unnamed dark green shimmer (2)
17. Nightmare Before Christmas unnamed red shimmer (2)
18. Fright Night Claw Polish Phantom (3)
19. Fright Night Claw Polish Pixie (3)
20. Wet 'n' Wild Fantasy Makers Night Glow (3)

Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


15 through 20:
















Here's number 20, doing its glow in the dark thing:



I can't see destashing too many of these—I like the bottles too much.

5 comments:

  1. 3 and 8 are my faves. :) I don't think I could part with those cute little bottles either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great polishes! I love the snowmen heads :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these thematic bottles... as for polishes, i can't decide between #2 and #4 :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first and second snowmen, they are gorgeous! I love the Nightmare Before Christmas trio, too! The grey and red are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.