Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wheel J7: Yelow Gold Shimmers

I had to go deep into my unposted photos to find something for today's Nail Wheel Wednesday; when I decided to try posting in rainbow order to make it easier to decide which one to post next, I didn't realize how soon some of the colors would run out. These warm gold shimmers and foils are going to have to do for this yellow slot, even though some of them are rather copper-toned and therefore more suited to being grouped with orange. I am quite good at overthinking things, can you tell?



1. L'Oreal Bijou Facets B. Angelic (3 coats) [has that weird fibery texture that some of this line does]
2. Cutex Color Quick Gold Stars (3) [hello brushstrokes]
3. Orly Gold Lamé (3)
4. China Glaze Champagne Bubbles (3) [scattered glitter]
5. Wet 'n' Wild Craze Goldmine (3)
6. Wet 'n' Wild Megalast unlabeled (3)
7. LA Colors Color Craze unlabeled (3)
8. L'Oreal Amazon's Flash (4)
9. Studio M Tinsel Time (4)
10. Orly Glitz & Glamour (2)
11. Sinful Colors All About You (3) [didn't realize this was so complex 'til I looked at the closeup shot]
12. Borgehese unlabeled (3) [scattered glitter, almost a two-coater]
13. Paul & Joe 020 Home for Christmas (3) [love the pops of pink in this one]
14. Maybelline Express Finish Matte Gold (2) [scattered microglitter]
15. Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon unlabeled (2)
16. OPI Rising Star (3) [almost a two-coater]
17. Sephora by OPI Rhumba Romance (3)
18. OPI Legs Celebrate (2)
19. Borghese Riviera Sunset (2)
20. Sally Hansen New Lengths Burnished Frost (2) [more brushstrokes but they did warn us in the name about the frost part]

Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


16 through 20:





















9 comments:

  1. Great presentation of the golden colors - thanks for sharing!
    And wow #1 really has a weird finish/texture...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the super sparkly ones, they're so pretty!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. loove gold polish...i will take them all thankss

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my...these look soooo lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how many of these you have. I only have like one. I would love to see all of your stash some day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My eye was drawn immediately to #11...do you know if is it still around or if its been repromoted under a new name? TIA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mrsrexy, I'm pretty sure I saw some full size bottles of All About You in the Sinful core display at a Walgreens recently.

      Delete
  7. AMAZING collection. I'm blown away!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.