Friday, December 17, 2010

A Blog with Substance

Ages ago, Enamel Girl kindly tagged me with the Blog with Substance award. I meant to respond much sooner but am so easily distracted. Thank you, Enamel Girl, and sorry it's taken me so long to say that!

Award Badge

Rules for this one:

1. Thank and link back to the giver of the award.

See above.

2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using 5 words.

I'll need more words, please.

3. Pass it on to other bloggers that you feel have substance in their blogs.


Awarding to:

At My Fingertips Steffie has many talents, and I like to see the crafts and things she posts in addition to nail polish stuff. Also, her nail art entries make me want to try her designs, and since she includes so many details about how she did them, I think I might even be able to manage some of them if I can only find the time.

LaynieFingers Like Steffie above, Laynie does some great nail art posts with step by step instructions.

Let Them Have Polish! She does great swatch spam posts (and has worn every polish in her collection, which amazes me).

Polish Drop Very clear pictures of beautifully groomed nails.

ANOTHER Bottle of Polish?! It's been eons since I've been able to keep my nails as long as hers but the great photos let me live vicariously. I admit I am a tiny bit jealous that she can pull off colors that look poopy on me, but again ... living vicariously.

5 comments:

  1. This is so cool and such a great idea! And helps me to add more blogs to my blog roll. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you get blog awards, because I almost always find new blogs as a result!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You deserve it! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you so much for the award.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.