Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sparkling Blogs

Clau from My Fashion Choices sweetly tagged me with the One Little Sparkling Blog award.

One Little Sparkling Blog Badge

The rules for this award are:
1) Answer the question: "What do you enjoy most about your blog?"
2) Pass along the award to other bloggers (I've seen various numbers done, so I will pick my favorite number, 5).

What do I enjoy most about my blog? That people read it and take time to comment.

I pass along this award to:

Ice Queen's Nail Parlour I almost always look at her pictures and think "yeah, I'd wear that polish".

Jeweled Tips She makes an effort to show how colors look in different lights, which I appreciate.

Steelnpurple I like that she posts lots of pictures from different angles for each polish she features.

Viktorias world värld verden She does some cute manis, and I like the posts about her life outside of nail polish (plus she has a very cute dog, Charlie).

Wow Wow Nails Lots of Konad ideas here; I like that when there's a video post, there's a picture, too, since I can't always watch videos.

3 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.